USS Voyager - shuttles
Let's assume replicators cannot make shuttles. Here is what they lost
Other facts about the shuttles:
- Chakotay's shuttle destroyed by Kazon.
- Non Sequitur
- Shuttle "Drake" destroyed in time-stream.
- Paris and Neelix crash in a shuttle.
- Chakotay and Janeway crash a shuttle on an unnamed planet
The name of this shuttle was Sacajawea
- Chacotay and Kaplan crash on planet of the New Collective
- Shuttle (carrying Neelix, Tuvok and Sklar) crashes on planet
- The Gift
- Shuttle explodes when Kes becomes non-corporeal (?)
- Day of Honor
- Shuttle Cochrane destroyed (when Torres and Paris try to recover the
ejected warp core)
- Chacotay's shuttle crashes in the warzone
- Class 2 shuttle destroyed by shockwave of proto nebula
- Dark Frontier
- A class-2 shuttle was used as "bait" for the Borg and was assimilated.
- Two shuttles were given to the refugees, who fly them trough the wormhole
- Tuvok, Tom and the Doctor crash a shuttle on the planet.
- The shuttle with Seven and Tuvok is captured. They are rescued
by transporting them back to Voyager, but the shuttle is probably lost.
- Unimatrix 0
- Delta Flyer destroyed. But wait for Delta Flyer version 2
Voyager is also running out of
and maybe even
- Shuttle "Cochrane" was modified for Warp 10 ("Threshold")
This same shuttle was later heavily damaged ("Real Life"),
apparently repaired and subsequently destroyed ("Day of Honor")
- Did they recover the shuttle in "Resolutions" ?
(Janeway and Chakotay are beamed on board at the end)
- Tuvok's shuttle in "Innocense" was damaged, but could probably
take off from the planet (or so he says), although we never see that
- Voyager also still has Neelix's shuttle on board ("The Shute").
- Starting at "Extreme Risk", there is the Delta Flyer. And therefore,
the assumption that shuttles cannot be built on board is no longer valid.
- ... and they rebuild the Delta Flyer at the start of season 7.