A Short Introduction
I love freedom.
I use C, AWK, sed, BASH, Python, TOX, and GNU Ring.
I belong to the church of Emacs.
Don't be a fool, use kontalk
instead of whatsapp.
- 1998 -- 2003 MSc Physics, Bari University (IT)
- 2005 -- 2008 PhD Physical-chemistry, Edinburgh University (UK)
- 2008 -- 2009 Research associate, Vanderbilt University (USA)
- 2009 -- 2011 Research associate, Vanderbilt University Medical Center (USA)
- 2011 -- 2013 Research associate, Leiden University Medical Center (NL)
- 2013 -- 2015 Research associate, Radboud University Medical Center (NL)
- 2015 -- 2016 Software Developer & System Administrator, Leiden University Observatory (NL)
- 2016 -- now Software Developer & System Administrator, Lorentz Institute Leiden University (NL)
- 20YY Retirement
Please feel free to contact me for
- Web development: Django, PHP, Plone and Angular
- Mobile apps development: Android, Cordova, and Ionic
- Shell scripting : GNU Bash
- Data analysis: C, Fortran, Gnuplot, Xmgrace, R, Python
- Custom programming: C, Fortran, Python
- System administration: GNU/Linux, XCAT, Puppet
- Cluster management: XCAT, slurm
- Free software: Free as in freedom (not as in free beer!)
Avoid contacting me regarding any proprietary software.
status.fsf.org updates from everyone!
- LibrePlanet season is here!
- Are you watching the live stream and want to participate? Post to quitter.im with #libreplanet to participate in our status system.
- Coming up at #LibrePlanet 2019, March 23-24: Micah Altman @drmaltman presenting on "DistrictBuilder: Free software for public mapping to revolutionize redistricting." See the rest of the schedule: https://u.fsf.org/2rw Register for LibrePlanet today: https://u.fsf.org/lp19regmb
The International Obfuscated C Code Contest Great place to start with C programming..
Free Software Foundation Free as in freedom (not as in free beer!).
GNU AWK manual A very powerful scripting language.
For privacy please use my GPG public key.