I am a former professional astronomer currently employed as consulant at AWK Group AG.
My previous astronomical research focused on the detection and characterization of extra-solar planets and I was
the principal investigator (PI) of the Young Suns Exoplanet Survey (YSES).
Main astronomical interests
○ Direct imaging of extra-solar planets
○ High-contrast imaging instrumentation
○ Post-processing methods for high-contrast imaging data
○ Spectral characterization and atmospheric modeling of directly imaged exoplanets
○ Formation mechanisms of wide-orbit gas giant planets
CV & publications
The latest version of my resume (February 2021) can be found
A list of refereed publications that I contributed to can be accessed
My main astronomical interest is in the direct detection and characterization of extra-solar planets.
Particularly, I was involved in: