A Short Introduction
I love freedom.
I use C, AWK, sed, bash, Python, slurm, and TOX.
I belong to the church of Emacs.
- 1998 -- 2003 MSc Physics, Bari University (IT)
- 2005 -- 2008 PhD Physical-chemistry, Edinburgh University (UK)
- 2008 -- 2009 Research associate, Vanderbilt University (USA)
- 2009 -- 2011 Research associate, Vanderbilt University Medical Center (USA)
- 2011 -- 2013 Research associate, Leiden University Medical Center (NL)
- 2013 -- 2015 Research associate, Radboud University Medical Center (NL)
- 2015 -- 2016 Software Developer & System Administrator, Leiden University Observatory (NL)
- 2016 -- now Software Developer & System Administrator, Lorentz Institute Leiden University (NL)
- 20YY Retirement
Please feel free to contact me for
- Mobile apps development: Android, Cordova, and Ionic
- Shell scripting : BASH
- Data analysis: C, Fortran, Gnuplot, Xmgrace, R, Python
- Custom programming: C, Fortran, Python
- System administration: GNU/Linux, Puppet
- Cluster management: slurm
- Free software: Free as in freedom (not as in free beer!)
status.fsf.org updates from everyone!
- I'm super excited to be working on the #LibrePlanet 2019 Web page!
- fsf favorited something by davehunt: I thanks to the @fsf store for helping me fill my birthday gift wishlist.
- FSF job opportunity! We're looking for a motivated and talented Boston-based individual to be our full-time Business Operations Manager. More details: https://u.fsf.org/2n9
The International Obfuscated C Code Contest Great place to start with C programming..
Free Software Foundation Free as in freedom (not as in free beer!).
GNU AWK manual A very powerful scripting language.
For privacy please use my GPG public key.